Enter your food in the app:
- Open your app to the home screen.
- Click on the bottom left progress icon that looks like a graph in between the task and chat bubble icons.
- Click on the plus sign on the top right hand corner.
- Choose the food icon at the top center of the icons.
- When a camera appears you may have to allow the app to access your camera to take a picture of your food.
- Either take a live picture of your food or upload a picture of your food.
- When a dial appears after taking your picture with the calories and meal names, ignore the calorie dial, and tap the appropriate meal icon.
- Look towards the bottom to see the Notes section. Add a note, disclosing what kind of protein is in the photo.
- Tap the check mark at the top right corner to save correctly.