What to expect from your coach and the Betr Health team once you begin the program:
Level 1 (1 month)
- First week of the program: A One-on-One Preparation Call (Discovery call) with your Personal Coach before the start start of Level 1. This call will review and prepare you for what to expect during your Betr experience and the steps to take for a successful Prep Weekend.
- A weekly group call with Betr Health's founder Dr. Ferro which takes place on Tuesdays at 9pm EST. If you are unable to tune into the call, any member of the health coach team can provide you with the link to listen to at your convenience. He discusses a new topic each week and finishes up with a live Q&A for any member seeking further information.
- During the first week of level one you will have daily communication (Monday through Friday), motivation and accountability from your coach via the chat box.
- After the first week, your coach will check on you periodically to help make necessary modifications, make sure you are prepared for the weekend ahead and ensure you are on track to meet your goals.
- On the resources page, you’ll find a white search bar at the top. Type in any topic you may have questions on and related articles will appear. If you are unable to find the answer to your question, you can chat with a coach. There is a white message icon with a teal circle around it on the bottom right of your screen. This is a place you can seek answers from any member of the Betr Team if your coach is unavailable. Coaches are available Monday-Thursday between 9am-7pm EST, Fridays from 9-5pm EST, Saturday 12pm-3pm EST and Sunday 12pm-3pm EST. For quicker answers, provide your phone number or email in your message.
Level 2 (1 month)
- After Level 1 you will have a mandatory 15-minute call with your coach to introduce you into Level 2. This call will be scheduled for the end of week 4 of the program.
- You will continue to have access to the insta chat feature and the coach will check on you periodically ensure you are reaching your goals.
Client success means success for coaches as well. Teamwork between you and your coach means not only great results for you, but also new opportunities and bonuses for your coach! It is essential for you to stay engaged throughout the program to see results and to earn the Fitbit offered by your insurance. We look forward to working with you!