Don’t be nervous! 98% of people who start Betr not only finish but also rave about their experience. We’re proud to say that we’ve helped thousands of people reduce internal stress and energize their metabolism with a little “Gut Healthy” fun.
This is when improvements in sleep, energy, digestion, and healthy weight loss appear almost effortless.
You probably already know this, but like a fingerprint, each person's “gut” is unique, which is why we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all program. Your Coach Discovery Call is when we’ll make a custom plan to fit your unique lifestyle!
Our process begins by restoring your internal chemistry and vitality. It may seem intimidating at first, but keep in mind that it is only temporary and just one part of building a Betr you!
Click Here! (Watch this Video) to learn more about Gut Health and why we love it :)
LEVEL 1 : 30 DAY PURIFICATION
Level 1 is meant to reset your microbiome to make you feel better, sleep better, and shed unwanted pounds. Our patent pending protocol allows for dramatic results without drastically upending your life. Remember, you should never feel hungry, and if you go a little off protocol, it’s ok! We don’t need you to be perfect, we just want you to strive for Betr each day.
Our custom blend of gut healthy foods will start replenishing your unique microbiome within 24 hours. In just 1 day, you will start to see your scale move in the right direction. After 3-7 days, you will start to notice better sleep, more energy, and reductions in cravings. While all that’s happening, our daily plant-based supplements and your increased water intake will take care of flushing toxins from your body while aiding in digestion, nutrient absorption and circulation.
Before you know it, your metabolism will be revving and your microbiome thriving!
LEVEL 2: REINTRODUCTION
For Level 2, it's time to expand the variety of nutritious foods in your plan. Alongside your coach, you'll build a game plan of foods to add back in slowly throughout the next 4 weeks. Our goal here is to identify any food sensitivities that you may have by monitoring potential symptoms. As you progress through this part of the program you'll be getting closer and closer to becoming your very own health coach.
LEVEL 3: MAINTENANCE
By now, you’ll be an expert on how to create your own unique sustainable lifestyle and plan. Level 3 is all about practicing the 80/20 rule. For 80% of your week you should aim for clean and healthy eating. The other 20% of the time, go ahead and have a piece of grandma’s famous apple pie ;)
We can’t wait to get started with you! In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can always reach out via our live instachat (that little blue icon on the bottom right corner!).