- 1 cup Homemade Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 5 drops Stevia
- 1/4 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Fresh Blackberries
- Layer berries and milk first- or your little chia seeds are going to get stuck at the bottom
- Add the rest, stir it up, and let it chill for five mintues (or overnight!). The seeds will thicken up!
- Then! Time for magic. Smash the berries to make a swirl of color!
Unicorn stuff is ablaze all over the internet. Except it’s ablaze with things like, oh, tons of sugar. This one makes you feel and look Betr!