- 2 Bananas
- 2 Egg Whites
- optional: 1/8 tsp. Baking Powder
- Optional: 1/2 scoop Whey Protein Powder
- Optional: 1 tsp. Alcohol-free Vanilla Extract or 3 drops Vanilla Cream Stevia
- Optional: Top with fresh strawberries, blueberries, cacao nibs, and or almond butter!
- Pre-heat non-stick skillet on medium high
- Mash (or blend!) 2 bananas with 2 egg whites with baking powder and protein powder
- Grease skillet with a very tiny amount of coconut oil or coconut oil spray
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of banana batter into the skillet- it should sizzzzleeeee. If it doesn’t crack up that heat, baby!
- After about one minute (you’ll see it bubblin’) it’s time to flip
- The trick is to use a thin spatula- mega thin. Thin as could be. Then, sloowwllyy work around and underneath the little cake
- Slowwwwllyyyyyyyy flip that sweet little cake over. This took a bit of concentrated practice but it is WELL worth the effort!
- Go crazy with your yummy toppings and enjoy!