- 1 cup Uncooked Quinoa
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil * see notes for variations depending on your goals
- 2 tbsp. Flax Meal
- 5-10 Drops of Vanilla Stevia / Toffee Stevia
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3 1/2 cups of Coconut Milk or Water
- 2 Chopped Apples
One of my all time favorite breakfasts, this healthy quinoa oatmeal recipe is the bomb. I adore the fact that this oatmeal is loaded with protein and tastes so amazing.
Meal Prep Directions
- The night before you plan to eat this, mix together the uncooked quinoa, cinnamon, coconut oil, flax meal, Stevia, and salt.
- Chop up apples and put them and the mix into a Crock-Pot. Add coconut milk or water, and set the Crock-Pot on low for 8 hours.
- Monday Morning, there will be 4 servings. You can put back in the fridge, and add another 1 cup of liquid for the next morning, or save for later in the week and reheat on the stove.
This recipe is very lightly sweet, so drizzle extra stevia on top until it’s the right sweetness for you!
- For extra crunch, add toasted hemp seeds or flax seeds
- Add additional chopped apples
- In Level 2, add some bee pollen for extra protein and aminos!
Add 2 scoops of Betr Whey Protein powder & 1 scoop of the Betr Aminos for an extra protein boost and to increase your muscular endurance. This is a phenomenal high protein and healthy carb breakfast. Athletes can also add 1 tsp. of almond or peanut butter for a boost of healthy fats too.
Use water and 1/4 tsp. Coconut Oil
Level 2, Day 10-20
Coconut and almond milk are great to use now - it adds a wonderful creaminess to the oatmeal.