- 8 oz Salmon
- 1 tbsp. Tamari or Liquid Aminios
- 1 Lime, juice
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 6 tbsp. Water
- 3 tbsp. Tamari or Liquid Aminos
- 1 handful of Leafy greens (which I have)
- 1 Blood Orange
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
Serves Two Beautiful Humans!
- Pre-heat toaster oven to 375 degrees
- Marinate salmon in lime and aminos.
- Bake on a sheet of aluminum foil for 15 minutes.
- Combine water, almond butter, and aminos together. The sauce should be a bit liquidy and will thicken over time.
- Slice off orange peel.
- Slice tomatoes
- Put together on a bed of leafy greens
Using your toaster oven is actually much faster and easier! Perfect for singles who want something quick and delish. There is something magical about orange, salmon, and freshly ground almond butter. It’s heavenly! This dish is easy and gorgeous- it’s very impressive with very little effort. We call that much much betr.