- 1 Sweet Potato
- The Italian: 1 Fried Egg + 1 tbsp. Betr Guacamole + Basil
- The Superfood PBJ: 1/2 cup Blueberries with 2 tbsp. Chia Seeds + 1 tbsp. Almond Butter + 1 tsp. Raw Cacao
- The Gypsy: 1 tbsp. Tahini + Goji Berries
- The Gauc Attack: 3 heaping tbsp. Betr Guacamole
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees (you can also use a toaster or toaster oven!)
- Cut sweet potato in half horizontally
- Slice 1/4 inch sized sweet potato toasts!
- Bake for 10 minutes – if you’re using a toaster, use the cover about 3-5 x until it’s as tender as you want them
- They keep for 5 days!