- 3 tbsp. Liquid Aminos
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- 1 Zucchini, peeled
- 1 Cucumber, peeled
- 3 tbsp. Hemp Seeds
- Level 2: Add 2 tbsp. of Peanut / Almond Butter to Sauce
- Level 2: Add Peeled Carrots
- Whisk together aminos, apple cider vinegar, and ginger. You can add a few drops of stevia for a touch of sweetness.
- Peel cucumber and zucchini to make noodles.
- Pour sauce on top. Enjoy!
Health Coach Notes: When you are on Level 2, you can add peeled carrots at the end of Level 2. On day 10, you can add 2 tablespoons of a healthy nut butter like almond or peanut to the soy sauce! These noodles are super fun, easy and versatile. This meal is also super fast! It’s something you can take to the office and prepare at lunch. It’s chock full of enzymes from eating things raw. Peeling the zucchini’s can be a fun thing to do with your kids too!