- Truffles: 1 cup soaked organic raw cashews
- Truffles: 1/2 cup soaked dates or 5-10 drops of Vanilla Stevia
- Truffles: 4 tbsp organic raw cocoa
- Truffles: 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Truffles: 1/4 tsp pink salt
- Truffles: 1/2 tsp Maca Root Powder (optional)
- Smoothie: 1 cup coconut milk
- Smoothie: 2 scoops Protein Powder (optional)
- Smoothie: Ice
Truffles: Blend in a food processor or high speed blender. Cashews need to be soaked for 2-4 hours to make them soft and easy to blend. Having a little bit of water in them will make it easier to blend. This is easier in a food processor. Makes 8 servings.
Smoothie: Blend, and add your truffle bits!
Health Coach Tip: This truffle recipe is very versatile and a great addition to your healthy lifestyle! They can be enjoyed as an Energy Lifting snack and enjoyed during level 2 and 3! Maca Root is a Peruvian herb used to boost stamina. It has an earthy taste and pairs well with raw cacao!