- 3 tbsp raw Cacao Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cup Dates, soaked in boiling hot water for at least 5 mins.
- 1/2 tsp. Pink salt
- Optional: 1 bar of vegan unsweetened chocolate chips
- Optional: 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- Optional: For more moist brownies, add 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Soak dates in HOT water for 5 minutes to make them soft and easy to blend.
- Drain, and save the sweet water for a smoothie base.
- Throw everything in a food processor or a Vitamix
- Smear into cupcake! Parchment paper cupcake liners are amazing for non-stick
- Bake for 10-15 mins until you can stick a fork in it and it comes out clean.
- Top with Almond butter as icing if you want!
Decadent healthy brownie cupcakes that are delightfully easy and cheap to make! These are a real crowd pleaser, too! They never guess there is no added sugar and that they are so easy to make.
Vegan unsweetened chocolate chips can be difficult to come by. If you’re on level 3, you can use “Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Bars” in this recipe! The chocolate bars are not necessary- but it lends a kind of richness that is satisfying.
A pinch of salt enhances the taste of chocolate.