- 8 oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 5-10 drops of Sweetleaf Vanilla Creme Stevia
- 1 tbsp. Raw Cacao
- A dash of Cinnamon
- A dash of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tbsp. Almond Butter
- Put the almond milk in first before the chia seeds, or they will stick like GLUE to the bottom of your jar! (Trust me)
- Toss everything in a mason jar
- Shake, shake, shake it up!
- Let it chill for at least 5 minutes
I know it sounds crazy to add salt, but a), it adds vitamins and minerals, and b) it brings together the flavors and enhances the chocolate. If one doesn’t care for the slight crunch of chia, hit it up in the blender. It will make it smoother and quite delightful! You can also make this the night before for the entire week and add different toppings throughout the week, like yummy fresh berries.