- 2 tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Soy or Almond Milk
- 1 Egg White
- 2 tbsp. Carob or Raw Unsweetened Cacao Powder
- 5-10 Drops of Vanilla Stevia / Toffee Stevia
- Optional: Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
- Optional: 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- Optional: Almond Butter
- Optional: Toasted Coconut Flakes or Almond Slices
- Whisk everything but the almond butter, coconut flakes, or almonds slices together.
- You can use a ceramic oven-safe mug if you’d like Pro tip though: it cooks faster in a small shallow ramekin.
- Whisk until it’s smooth.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes- it will depend on what container you put it in. It should be clean when you stick it with something!
- Top with almond butter as the icing- which can infuse with more stevia and carob!
- DEVOUR IT!