Servings: 4 Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Chicken:
- 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breast (small cubes)
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 16 lettuce wraps
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of liquid aminos
- 2 gloves of garlic (miniced)
- 1/2 teaspoon of liquid Stevia
- 1 tablespoon of ginger (minced)
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 2 limes
(optional edamame, tomato or bell pepper for color and crunch)
***level 2 can add avocado topping***
- Add all sauce ingredients into a bowl, mix, then set aside.
- Cook chicken in a skillet on medium heat for 1 minute per/side then flip. Stir occasionally until brown.
- Lower heat to low and add sauce. Stir occasionally for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Scoop chicken mix into lettuce wrap and top with veggies listed above.