Betr twist on a fresh, classic dish.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (level 2 can sub mozzarella cheese)
- 2-3 tbsp of fresh basil (coarsely chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- Cut up tomatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Chop up basil.
- Put tomatoes, basil, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper into a bowl and mix them together.
- Scoop cottage cheese into bowl and top with tomato mixture.
(Option to add chicken if you want this to be a meal not just a side dish)