A quick and delicious option for breakfast or lunch!
Prep and cook time:
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 an onion
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of organic milk
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups of spinach
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil over medium-high heat in a heavy 10 or 12-inch oven safe nonstick skillet and add the onions for 3-4 min. Add salt, pepper and bell peppers. At the end, add spinach and tomato and stir together, 30 seconds to a minute. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Stir in salt and pepper to taste, add milk, and the rest of the ingredients cooked.
- Place skillet with all the ingredients in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Check to see if the frittata is ready - bake longer if needed.
Once ready, take it out and enjoy :)