An awesome twist on an Italian classic. Enjoy!
- 2 Zucchini Squashes
- 1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Marinara Sauce (Like Multi Glen)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel long strips from the zucchini
- In a large bowl, mix the zucchini strips, shrimp, tomatoes, and seasoning
- On a baking sheet, spread the mixture into one even layer and bake for 10 minutes
Inspired by Coach Anita's post in our member's only Facebook page, this recipe is SUPER simple and easy to meal prep. Make several servings of this at once and save it for the rest of the week.
Another easy shrimp recipe is a simple ceviche you can make on the go.
When you make a betr recipe, post on your Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #weighbetr to build your support network and inspire others to eat healthy!