Try out this delicious but healthy option for barbecues with friends!
8 bamboo skewers
1 large zucchini
1 pound of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 red bell peppers
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
4 tablespoons grape seed oil
1/4 cup Bragg apple cider vinegar
This dish goes great with a mixed greens side salad! Feel free t get adventurous and add in other level 1 approved vegetables!
- Soak bamboo skewers the night before, or at least 1 hour ahead so they won't burn on the grill.
- Preheat grill.
- Slice zucchini and red bell peppers and wash shrimp.
- Seasoning: Mix the 3 tablespoons grape seed oil, 1/4 cup Bragg apple cider vinegar, the 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix zucchini, red bell peppers and shrimp with the seasoning. make sure to distribute seasoning evenly.
- Skewer shrimp and veggies.
- When grill is ready, place the skewers onto it, turning, until cooked evenly and thoroughly.
- Eat-up and enjoy!