Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
4 cod filets, about 1-inch thick
Freshly ground black pepper
4 tbsp. grapeseed or coconut oil
1 c. cherry tomatoes
1 lemon, sliced, plus more for garnish
2 garlic cloves, smashed but not peeled
2 sprigs thyme
2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400° and pat cod filets with a paper towel until dry. Season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut or grapeseed oil, cherry tomatoes, lemon slices, garlic, and thyme.
- Brush a baking dish with coconut or grapeseed oil. Pour tomato-oil mixture into dish, then nestle in cod.
- Bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Serve garnished with parsley, more lemon juice, and pan sauce.