Makes approximately 2 servings
- About 16 strawberries
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cacao, honey, and coconut oil. (If your coconut oil is solid, heat in the microwave for 15-20 seconds until melted first).
- One by one, dip your strawberries into the cacao mixture and place on a tray to dry. It may help to use a toothpick or fork to dip each strawberry.
- Place your tray of cacao covered strawberries in the refrigerator to set for at least one hour.
- Enjoy with your special Valentine! 💕
*can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days