At betr, we love to hear of exciting new recipes from successful clients. Alison shared this recipe on our group chat for everyone to enjoy!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 -1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp herbs de provence
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- Heat the oven to 400°F. lightly coat large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form the chicken mixture into balls and transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Bake until firm and browned, about 30 minutes.