1 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 white onion- chopped
2 cloves garlic
1 cup shredded carrots
1 red bell pepper- chopped
1 head bok choy
1 small head broccoli
1 cup organic frozen edamame beans
1 cup snow peas
1 cup white mushrooms- chopped
1 can full fat unsweetened coconut milk
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 tsp curry powder
1 tbsp cumin
3 cups cooked brown rice
- Sauté onion and garlic in sesame oil until soft.
- Throw in rest of the veggies and spices and cook on medium heat for 15 mins.
- Incorporate coconut milk and simmer for another 5.
- Stir in edamame last and serve over brown rice
- Top with cilantro, red pepper flake and sesame seeds with a squeeze of lime.
Eat smarter. Live betr.