- 14 to 16 ounces extra-firm tofu, drained and patted dry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- Wrap the block of tofu in a few layers of paper towels, then set on a dinner plate or cutting board. Weigh it down with a heavy object like a skillet, pot, or large can while the oven preheats. Tear the tofu into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 425°F. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with Coconut Oil.
- Meanwhile, place the sweet paprika, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Pour in the oil and stir to combine. Add the tofu and gently stir to evenly coat. Place the tofu in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast, stirring every 10 minutes so it cooks evenly, until the tofu is crisp all over, 30 to 35 minutes total.
Serve right away and enjoy!