15 ounces canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup apple sauce, no sugar added
1/2 ripe banana
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
1/4 tsp monk fruit
1/4 cup slivered almonds
3 sheets matza cracker
2 tbsp honey
1/4 cup softened butter
1 tbsp milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor or blender, process almonds until they are as close to a flour consistency as you can then remove.
3. Process Matza to same consistency.
4. Add almond and matza back into the processor. Add honey and butter and pulse until mixture is “crumbly.”
5. Press into a standard pie plate and then place into the oven for 15-20 minutes. Once golden brown, take crust out of the oven to cool
6. While the crust is baking and cooling, mix the rest of your ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly combined and mixture is smooth.
7. Pour into the crust.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until filling is set and brown.