Food Processor or Blender
1/3 cup Chopped Onion
2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
1/2 cup Cottage Cheese
2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
1 dozen Sweet Peppers or Jalapeños
Level 2 option: 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss onion, chicken, cottage cheese and seasonings into food processor. Blend the mixture until it is a pate consistency.
3. Cut peppers in half and scrap out seeds.
4. Fill the peppers with the mixture until they are full and place them on a baking sheet. (Level 2 Option: Top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.)
5. Place in oven and back for 40 minutes.
6. Broil the peppers until brown.