A really cool (and delicious) spin on a classic curry dish.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 3 tbsp. curry powder
- Salad Options: Cherry Tomatoes
- Salad Options: Kale, Sliced Cabbage, Radish Sprouts
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Lay chicken and veggies out on a pan
- Sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons of curry powder
- Add mustard, and mix together
- Bake for 20 minutes and! In the meantime…
- Prep your salad and a salad jar for the next day
- This can be a bed of spinach, baby kale, sliced cabbage, radish sprouts… the more interesting and colorful you make it, the more included you will be to eat it!
- Prep mustard dressing
- Pull chicken out, toss everything in a big bowl, and enjoy!
Health Coach Tip:
If you’re on level one- remove the skin from chicken to reduce the fat in this dish. It will allow your body to focus on burning excess fat on your body instead.
Save half of this for the next day. This meal prep method works for people who enjoy cooking a bit more, like myself! It’s great because it’s very little effort to make extra and save it for later.
Make sure to put the food away BEFORE you eat, otherwise it will be tempting to keep eating it even if you’re not hungry.
Meal prep is way more fun when you do it together. Who do you want to cook with this week?
Building your support network is one of the most valuable and simple ways to succeed on this journey. Dr. Ferro has made it easy for us! Simply use your referral tool and share on your Facebook. Here’s a step by step video on how to do it. Even sweeter is that you can earn gift cards to the Betr Market when people sign up with you.
If you need a unique referral code, reach out to [email protected] and we'll get one sent right to your phone!