2 Zucchini Squashes
1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
1 Cup Unsweetened Marinara Sauce (Like Multi Glen)
1 cup Baby Kale
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel long strips from the zucchini
- In a large bowl, mix the zucchini strips, shrimp, seasoning, marinara sauce, and tomatoes
- On a baking sheet, spread the mixture into one even layer and bake for 10 minutes
- After ten minutes remove from oven and wait five minutes to cool.
- Add baby kale to bowl, top with shrimp mixture and enjoy!
You can even put it in the toaster oven! If you're using a toaster oven, it takes 30% less time. So instead of baking your shrimp for 10-15 minutes, for 7-10 minutes. You're basically just heating it up!
Inspired by Coach Anita's post in our member's only Facebook page, this recipe is SUPER simple and easy to meal prep. Make several servings of this at once and save it for the rest of the week.
Another easy shrimp recipe is a simple ceviche you can make on the go.