A delicious spin on a classic Chinese dish
- 1 pound Ground Chicken (can also use beef or bison)
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 3 tbsp. Liquid Amino Acids
- 1-2 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley
- Dash of Pink Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1 tsp. Fresh Ginger, minced
- Toppings: Green Onions, Chopped
- Brown chicken on medium high heat
- Add onion & garlic
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes
- Stir together amino acids, stevia, salt, pepper, fresh parsley & ginger
- Add the liquid mixture to the pan and scrape off brown bits
- Add cabbage, and cook until it's tender- about 5 minutes!
- Top with chopped green onions
This amazing recipe was created by our wonderful member, Ashely Arnold! I have to tell you- it's been a HUGE hit among friends! Ashley did an amazing job creating a recipe that people don't even question if it's "good for you" or "healthy." It's just "SUPER YUMMY!" And that's exactly what we're aiming for on level one! Great job, Ashley!
Pop this in a lettuce or a cabbage leaf to change it up- and you can also prep a bunch of sauce to have for the week.
If you liked this recipe, another amazing Asian recipe is the Asian Cucumber Noodle Bowl.