1 lb. Lean Organic Beef or Bison
1 tbsp. Herb Blend, like Herbs de Provence
2 cloves chopped Garlic or 2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 cup diced Onions or 2 tsp. Onion Powder
3 tbsp. Hemp seeds (optional)
1 serving of BETR Marinara
2 Zucchini, Spiralized
- Warm skillet to medium-high heat.
- Spray with coconut oil ONLY spray (make sure there are no propellants) or 1/4 tsp coconut oil.
- Add chopped garlic, onion, and herbs to the meat.
- Form into meatballs. Roll into hemp seeds for an extra crunch and extra omega 3's.
- Simmer meatballs in skillet for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, spiralize zucchini (A handheld spiralizer can be purchased online or at Bed Bath and Beyond).
- Add Level 1 marinara or no sugar added marinara.
- Simmer for 5 minutes to bring out the sweetness of the tomato. Serve hot with chopped fresh basil. Enjoy!
Save a serving of meatballs for later, making meal prep a breeze!