This awesome twist on Pad Thai is a great dish for anytime of year, and can be enjoyed alone or at a party with friends! Enjoy!
- 3 basil leaves
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 1/2 lime
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- tbsp liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 orange
- 1 tbp orange zest
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbp ginger
- 1 tbsp beef bullion
- 2 chicken breasts
- Cabbage, tomatoes, fresh coriander
- Combine dressing ingredients in a high speed blender or processor.
- Pour over the chicken and bake at 375 F degrees for 20 minutes.
- Prep cabbage and slice tomatoes.
- Toss on top of your salad and enjoy!