Made with fresh seafood and a plethora of delicious spices, this cioppino dish with satisfy you and your whole family!
Makes 1 protein serving.
- 4 oz. lobster or seafood of choice
- 1 large chopped tomato or 2 small tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 1/8 tsp fennel seeds
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Tabasco to taste
- Combine minced onion, parsley, oregano, basil, rosemary, and fennel seeds in food processor or grinder sand grind mixture.
- Add seasonings and all other ingredients except for seafood and Tabasco in saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add fish and return to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for another 5-15 minute. Remove bay leaf.
- Top with a few dashes of Tabasco just before serving.