A delicious blend of ingredients from the sea and the land, making for an outstanding dish for all occasions! Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving protein and vegetable.
- 4 oz. of shrimp (weighed shelled and deveined)
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- Asparagus (allowed amount)
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Bragg aminos or Bragg apple cider vinegar to taste
- Add shrimp, garlic, and ginger into pre-heated, nonstick pan.
- Stir-fry for 3-5 minutes. If needed, add small amount of water.
- Snap ends off of asparagus and cut into 2” pieces.
- Remove shrimp from pan and add asparagus.
- Drizzle with a bit of Bragg liquid aminos.
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp to pan and heat for 1 minute to heat through.