Full of fragrant spices and hearty halibut, this delicious seafood meal with keep your mouth watering from start to finish!
Makes 1 serving of protein.
- 4 oz. of halibut
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Stevia to taste
- Heat up the vegetable broth to a simmer in small pan that has a secure cover.
- Add fish, lemon, juice, onion, garlic, and spices.
- Cover and cook halibut in the simmering broth for 5-10 minutes until fish is tender when prodded with a fork and cooked thoroughly.
- Or, place ingredients into parchment paper or aluminum foil, close tightly, bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes.