This delicious seafood gumbo will have you dreaming of the ocean! Filling your mouth with wonderful flavors of the fruit of the sea, this dish makes 1 serving of protein and vegetable.
- 4 oz. of seafood (any combination of shrimp, scallops, lobster, or white fish)
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth or fish stock
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 large chopped Roma tomatoes or one medium to large regular tomato
- 1/8 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp onion seasoning
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 5 drops Stevia
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cook seafood with chopped garlic in broth or stock over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- This is a great recipe to double and freeze to serve the next day.