Makes approximately 2 servings
- 8 oz. large to medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp All Season (Traders Joe’s 21 Season Salute or Costco brand all seasoning works great)
- In a zip plastic bag, combine all ingredients.
- Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat.
- Cook shrimp for 2 - 3 minutes per side, or until they are pink and opaque. If you don't have a grill readily available, your shrimp can also be cooked on the stove in a pan as well.
- Serve with a green salad or veggies on the side!
Eat smarter. Live betr.