A delicious light salad that mixes the bright flavors of apple with the hearty spices of curry. An instant classic
- 1⁄2 cup water or vegetable broth
- 1 heaping tbsp finely minced red onion
- Minced garlic to taste
- 1-2 stalks of diced celery
- 1⁄4 tsp curry powder to taste
- 2-4 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Stevia to taste
- 1 lb. chicken diced into cubes
- 1 finely diced apple
- 2 cups of Organic Greens like Spinach or Baby Kale
- In a medium sized pan, heat onions, garlic, and celery in chicken broth. After about 5-7 minutes when the veggies are translucent, add curry powder, cayenne, stevia and lemon.
- Add cubed chicken, and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. You can make this with rotisserie chicken.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add chopped apples. Serve chilled on a bed of greens. Enjoy!