There's nothing like a delicious fresh chicken salad on a hot summer day. And after you try this recipe, you'll be wishing it's July the whole year round. Yea, it's that good.
1 protein serving
- 1 lb. of cooked chicken breast
- 2-3 stalk of finely chopped celery
- 3-4 tsp chopped red onion
- 2-4 tbsp chicken stock
- 4 drops of Stevia
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- Dash of mustard, salt, pepper, cayenne, apple cider vinegar, or whatever herbs you like - all to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Serve chilled over salad greens.