This delicious seafood classic is perfect for anytime of the year, be it the heart of summer or in the depths of winter! Enjoy with the whole family!
Makes 1 protein serving.
- 4 oz. shrimp—shell off, de-vein, and clean
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth or water
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- Dash of chili powder, to taste
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Over medium heat, cook the garlic in 2 tbsp vegetable broth for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and all remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until shrimp is pink and liquid is reduced.
- Serve hot or cold with a salad, or on a bed of spinach or kale.