The tanginess of the lemon mixed with the dark, earthy flavors of the roasted garlic makes this lemon chicken recipe absolutely irresistible. A great dish for the whole family to try!
Makes 4 protein servings.
- 1 lb. organic chicken breast rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup organic chicken stock
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp oregano, fresh, or dried
- 5-7 whole peeled garlic cloves
- 2 tsp water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place the garlic in a roasting pan.
- Lay the chicken pieces over the garlic cloves.
- Top the chicken with the remaining ingredients and season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven at 400° F, turning occasionally until the chicken is golden and most of the broth/juice has evaporated.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Serve, garnished with roasted garlic, and/or lemon wedges.