If your weight is stalling, go through this check list ASAP. Many times minor adjustments can make big changes. The key is to be proactive through the process!
- Are you eating too much beef? You might want to consume more white fish or chicken.
- Are you drinking enough water? Water is KEY to weight loss - make sure to drink enough throughout the day!
- Having troubles with digestion? Try "Smooth Move Tea" or a Flax Seed Smoothie. If that doesn't work, daily drink a glass of warm water with fresh lemon and fresh ginger.
- Are you overexercising? Your body might be in recovery mode! Take it easy.
- Are you consuming too much salt? Monitor your sodium intake (be aware: some spices contain A LOT of hidden sodium).
- Ladies: Is it that time of the month? Don't worry, it's natural that your weight fluctuates during this time.
- Are you eating ENOUGH? If you are eating too little, your body will hold on to its weight. Get in touch with your coach to check your meals.
- Are you drinking herbal teas /flavored coffees? Many contain "natural flavors" meaning hidden sugar alcohol or other additives. Check the ingredients. They should be flavored with organic spices like cinnamon or ginger.
- Eating lots of raw veggies and feeling bloated? You might have an issue with digesting raw or cooked onions or cabbage. Get in touch with your coach to find a solution.
- Are you sleeping enough? Make sure to get a goodnight sleep to give your body the rest is deserves. If sleep is interrupted it can show up on the scale.
IMPORTANT: Every body is different and reacts differently to changes. Do not stress, you will get there! Get in touch with your coach for additional help and support!