12 Free-Range Organic Eggs
3 tbsp. Liquid Aminos
1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
2 cups Chopped Veggies * See notes
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Whisk eggs.
- Line muffin with cupcake liners. This helps keep them from sticking to the pan. Pour egg batter into muffin tins. Add in veggies.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the egg muffins are slightly spongy.
- These will keep for 4-6 days in an airtight container!
- These are super easy and a great breakfast on the go.
Crumble egg muffins on top of salads, or munch on them with egg drop soup for lunch. They are easy to modify based what your family feels like eating.
My favorite way to have them is Asian style, topped with green onions and level 1 teriyaki.
Use only egg whites- 3 egg white per muffin.
Use only level 1 veggies, like tomatoes, onions and bell peppers.
Day 1: Add Broccoli
Day 2: Add Mushrooms
Day 3: Add whatever veggie you want :)
For other breakfast meal prep ideas, check out our warm apples! They are easy to pop in the crockpot at night and wake up to a warm breakfast. Yuuuuuum!