We understand that life gets busy. Whether you are on a weekend trip, in the car all day, or just not able to take a lunch break, here are some easy, convenient and healthy snacks and meal options for on the go!
Level 1 Snacks:
- Pre-cut veggies - celery sticks, cucumber slices, pepper slices, and cherry tomatoes are easy to stick in a baggie and carry with you.
- Fruit - Apples and clementines are small and easily transportable.
- Raw Almonds and/or Walnuts - Good protein options if you aren't able to get in a solid meal for several hours.
- Boiled Eggs - Eat them plain or add them to a salad if you don't have any chicken or beef available.
- Salad Bar - Most Whole Foods and Harris Teeters have a salad bar, where you can get pre-cut veggies and several types of lettuce.
- Rotisserie Chicken - No need to spend time grilling or baking, just get a rotisserie chicken and you are set for several meals.